Rinjani Trekking via SEMBALUN TREK ROUTE – 2 Days Rinjani Trek Summit For Experienced Trekker
Trekking Mount Rinjani Summit via Sembalun village 2 days 1 night start on 1.156 m above sea level to crater rim Sembalun on 2.639m overnight here the early morning next day start the climb to Summit 3.726m and return to the crater rim and Sembalun village.
Day 0: Lombok Airport – Senaru Village (601m) & Check In Hotel (Sleep)
Our staff will pick you up at any location You request as Lombok Airport, Lembar/ Bangsal harbor, Teluk Kodek, or maybe from any main object tourist in ( Mataram, Senggigi, Kuta Lombok,3 (Gili Trawangan, Meno, Air) and will pick up by our representative staff, then transfer to your hotel in Senaru and transfer after trek done to next your destination within lombok island.
Meet your trekking guide will give a free briefing and explain the trekking procedure and prepare for your trips. If enough time we’ll guide you for exercise to Waterfall Sindang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall the day before your trek start if you arrive 3 pm.
Day 1: Senaru Village (601 m) – Sembalun Village (1156 m) & Sembalun Crater Rim (2639 m)
Wake up at 06:00 am and breakfast at 06:30 am mountain car pick up at 07:00 am depart Senaru and travel by 4WD vehicle to Sembalun. Arrive Sembalun we medical check up and register of eRinjani ticket at the Rinjani Information Centre in Sembalun (1,156 m) before commencing our trek. The trail initially passes through undulating open grasslands as it winds up the mountain and after 2 hours walking from starting point at kandang sapi reach to pos1. at Pos1 pemantauan (1,300m) rest 10-15 minute after continue journey another 40 minute to Pos 2. Tengengean (1.500m) Here have long breaks for enjoy your lunch with fresh fruits and soft drinks and snacks. after continue journey 1 hours reach to Pos 3. Pada Balong (1.800m) 10-15 minute breaks. After continue journey 1 an hours uphill then reach to the pos 4 (2000) we called Cerama seribu & rest 10-20 minute and after continue journey 2 hours commence the steep climb up to the crater rim. we camp the night at Sembalun Crater Rim (2.639 m) with amazing views of the sunset, Lake Segara Anak, the summit of Mount Rinjani, northern Lombok and sleep under stars & milky way
Day 2: Sembalun Crater Rim (2639m) – Summit Rinjani (3726m) & Sembalun Village (1156m)
Wake up at 01:30 am for a light breakfast with toast and hot ginger tea or coffee for extra energy before commencing the challenging 3-4 hours start trek at 02:00 am to the summit (3,726 m). we arrive in time for sunrise, the best time to enjoy the spectacular views. If you do not wish to attempt the summit climb. You may stay at the camp site to wait for the summiteers to return for continue journey together and please request hot breakfast at the camp site early.
Return to crater rim it normally takes 2- 3 hours we pause for a hot breakfast and a rest before commencing our return trek to Sembalun. we pause for lunch at Pos 3 or 2 and after continue journey to bottom arrive in Sembalun in the early afternoon, our mountain car pick up drop to hotel takes own luggage and then from here you will be transported to your next destination within lombok.
If you book your trekking package with salvin trekking you will be provided English speaking with local mountain guide and local porters who will carry the trek equipment and cooking gear.
However our mountain guide and porters in charged just to carry all trekking equipment such as tents, sleeping bag, mats, pillow, chair, table and toilet tents and cooking gear and they are not to charged to bring your personal belongging.
If you need extra porter to carry your personal belongging they are available but extra cost 25 USD per porter per day. And other your luggage you can put at our office and get them back after the trek done.
What is The Temperature like In The Mountains?
- The temperature in the day is around 15~25 degree Celsius at and below the rims At nights
- The temperature at the Rim is usually below 10 degree Celsius. At times, it can be near freezing especially towards the summit rinjani.
Where are you sleep before hike Mount Rinjani? on private trip we provide the hotel at?
- Pondok guru bakti & restaurant
- Villa Bambu & restaurant
- Sinar Rinjani & restaurant
- Pondok Senaru & restaurant.
- Rinjani light house.
Sharing package or join groups Standart service we provide Accommodationt at
- Angin mamiri & restaurant
- Blue mountain Cottage & restaurant
- Anak Rinjani & restaurant.
- Horizon & restaurant.
Quality Trekking equipment, Tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mattres double size, toilet tent, toilet paper, chair, table pillow, plastic raincoat.
Food 3 time daily (B, L, D) Water 3 bottle of mineral per person/per day on adventure.
Menu on Mountains.
- Pineapple Pancake
- Cheese, tomoto, sandwich
- Cheese, tomato, omelate and fried potatoes
- Banana Pancake
- Fried bananna.
- Hot drinks
Lunch And Dinner:
- Fried chicken special (fried potatoes, fried vegetable, fried egg and steam rice)
- Fried noodles special vegetable ,egg, Chicken and crackers
- Gado gado (Fofu, Tempe, boiled egg, Boiled vegetable and rice)
- Spaghetti with boiled egg chicken, srackers.
- Fried noodles special( Chicken, Vegetable, Tempe topu crackers)
- Noodles soup special (boiled egg, vegetable and chicken
- Chicken curry with vegetable and rice
- Fried rice special (chicken egg, Tempe, crackers
Extra Food : On mountain popcorn, Fried Banana and fried potato with hot drinks ginger tea & black coffe with milk before dinner.
- Pocari sweat
- Pulpy orange juice
- Normal tea
- Lemon tea
- Ginger tea
- Black coffe with milk
- Hot water with sugar.
Fresh pruits :
- Water melon/papaya
- snack fruit.
- Pick up before and transfer after the trek.
- A night a ccommodation in Senaru before the trek
- Trekking guide and porters who will carry the cooking gear and camping equipment
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Entrance fee to the National Park and trekking insurance
- Food and drinking water on the trek (3-liter mineral water a day/person)
- STent, toilet tent and paper, sleeping bags and mattress, pillow, chair & table
- Dinner at hotel we provide (on private deluxe )
- Climbing certificate (on request)
- head lamp/hand torch
- Small bag/daily pack
- Trekking shoes
- Rain jacket, long pants, gloves, sun glasses, sun hat, warm jacket, hiking pole
- personal medicine
- Airline ticket
- Extra porter for own luggage (private porter)
- Tips for guide and Porter.
Should you needed to bring hiking mount Rinjani not more 5 -7kg.
- Torch or Flashlight.
- 1 pair of champ shoes/trek shoes are good. ( boots )
- Toiletries, Personal medicine
- Sunblock/lotion, hat/cap, sunglasses.
- Spray for muscle/balm. Insect repellent.
- Camera, Handy cam (Manual or Digital).
- 2 pcs. of T-Shirts.
- Long trek pants, Raincoat
- Windproof Jacket, Warmest jacket
- 2/3 pcs. of shorts & small towel
- Trek stick/leaky (optional). Sandals (optional). Binocular (optional).
- Extra trail snack (we supply fruits, Menu.
Estimations hiking time:
Starting point Kandang Sapi – Sembalun camp site 2639 masl hiking time 7-8 hours with distance is around 8 km
Sembalun camp site 2639 masl – summit rinjani 3726 masl hiking time 6 – 7 hours up and return with distance is around 2,8 km
Sembalun camp site – sembalun village hiking time 4-5 hours with distance is around 8 km and our mountain car pick up 45 -1 hours drop to our office in senaru village take own luggage then transfer to next your destination within lombok island.
Timings are estimated and depends on the individual trekker’s physical stamina and conditions.
Estimation time pick up:
Lombok Airport – Senggigi approximately 1,30 minutes by private car
Lombok Airport – Senaru village approximately 4 hours by private Car
Lembar – Senaru village approximately 2,5 hours
Mataram / Senggigi – Senaru village approx 2 hours
Tluk Kode / Bangsal Harbor – Senaru village its about 1 hour 30 minutes
Gilis – Bangsal harbor 30 minutes approximately by public boat.
Thank you kindly for your interest. The Salvin trekking Team looks forward to serving you!